1. Who are you in DNS?
I am a DNS2010 Team member and DNS2015 Team teacher.
2. How long have you been in DNS?
I came to TVIND in January 2010 and am Team teacher since autumn 2012.
3. If you would not be a teacher, what would you be?
I would not know, I have been working as teacher/pedagogue since my school time.
4. Why did you choose to work as a DNS teacher?
The world needs teachers.
Diverse, experienced, open, creative and good teachers are needed, today more than ever. I believe that education is a key concept to solve the issues humanity is facing nowadays.
6. Describe the relationships between teachers and students in DNS?
Everyday a bit different than yesterday, we experience, learn, develop and grow together but nevertheless every day is a new exciting challenge.
7. What do you do in your free time?
Preferable being outside or learning something new.
8. How do you see yourself in the future?
As a teacher, maybe in Denmark, maybe somewhere around the world.
9. Describe DNS education in three words.
Challenging, Exciting, Rewarding